New in 2017! Ticket purchasers will be mailed an exclusive Daytime Village wristband which will be used as your admission ticket for the Daytime Village Presented by Capital One at the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at Las Vegas Village.
Here's what you need to know about your wristband.
1. General Wristband Policy
- Wristbands will be mailed 2-4 weeks in advance of the event. No hard tickets or print at home option will be available.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through Ticketmaster are valid. If you purchased from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped on and off. If upon entry security deems your wristband is worn too loose, it will be tightened.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Do not cut, burn, stretch, twist, tear, tape, glue, or affect the wristband in any way, shape or form. Any wristband that has been altered will be confiscated and will not be replaced.
- If your wristband is removed by event security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced and you will not be allowed entry.
- All ticketholders must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
- Wristbands will replace hard tickets and must be scanned to gain entry to the event. Wristbands must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
- The Daytime Village Presented by Capital One at the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival takes place rain or shine.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
2. Lost or Stolen Wristband
If your wristband has been lost or stolen, please contact our ticket service provider, Front Gate Tickets, or call 888.512.SHOW (7469) in advance of the Daytime Village Presented by Capital One at the 2017 iHeartRadioMusic Festival.
3. Questions About An Order Already Placed
If you've already purchased a ticket and need to change your shipping address, want to know the status of your order, look up your order history, or have a general question about your order, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets, or call 888.512.SHOW (7469) Monday – Saturday, 9am to 9pm CT.
Refunds and/or exchanges are not allowed after a ticket is purchased.
4. Wristband Shipment Info
Wristbands will ship 2-4 weeks prior to the Daytime Village Presented by Capital One at the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival.
If you have not received your wristband(s) 72 hours prior the start of the event, please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets, or call 888.512.SHOW (7469) Monday – Saturday, 9am to 9pm CT.
5. When Should I Activate My Wristband?
We strongly encourage you to activate your wristband for the Daytime Village Presented by Capital One at the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival before arriving onsite. Wristband activation ensures a smooth process when entering the festival each day as lines will be long upon entry.
Equipped with RFID technology, each wristband will be personalized to YOU! But only after you activate your wristband!
Taking this simple action will secure your investment and make sure the unique ID associated with your wristband is tied to the right person. In the event you encounter any issues as you enter or exit the festival grounds, activated ticketholders will receive quicker assistance.
6. How Do I Activate My Wristband?
You may activate and edit your wristband info here. Complete instructions on activation setup will be included when you receive your wristband.
7. Can I Alter My Wristband?
- DO NOT remove your wristband for any reason until the end of the event.
- If wristbands are removed or tampered with whatsoever, they are void and will be confiscated.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on and off, they will be tightened by security and/or confiscated.
8. Wristband Removal
Once the event concludes and you’re ready to remove your wristband, safely cut at the end where the cloth strap is sewn onto the clasp, so it will pull through easily without damaging the strap, the clasp, or your fingers!
Remember to keep your wristband on during the duration of the event. Do not remove your wristband until you plan to leave the event for the final time.
9. I Have a Question About Wristband and/or Wristband Activation Not Answered Here. Who Can I Contact?
Please contact our ticket provider, Front Gate Tickets, or call their friendly support team at 888.512.SHOW (7469) Monday – Saturday, 9am to 9pm CT.